JVAL Openair is synonym of oustanding music set in a breathtaking frame…
Here, have a look:
You gotta see, smell, feel, listen to this experience, mood and vibe… the garden and the vines, the herbs along the path, the vegetable garden an the old fountain by the stage, the bars surrounded by roses and bushes …
In addition to the three official evenings, the festival will start one evening earlier, on Wednesday, August 29 with the release party of “Telescope”, the latest album by Quiet Island!
And here’s the rest of this year’s line-up:
30.8. – Fil Bo Riva, Duck Duck Grey Duck
31.8. – L.A. Salami, Peter Kernel
1.9. – Bagarre, Concrete Knives, Fabe Gryphin
As Peter Kernel would put it… IT’S GONNA BE GREAT
Rock’Oz Arènes dedicates its “casino stage” exclusively to Swiss bands and artists, in collaboration with Mx3 and Swiss Live Talents.
From August, 15 to August, 18 2018, the line up features:
Long Tall Jefferson
Dirty Sound Magnet
The Dead Brothers
18.8. – Make Plain
ENJOY!!! C U THERE…
You are a swiss band (or a solo artist), you play live and would like to have more concert dates and visibility? Register now for the Swiss Live Talents 2015! Plenty of opportunities are awaiting you!
What are the Swiss Live Talents… ?
- It’s a contest that takes place evey two years in Bern, at the Bierhübeli venue. The first edition took place in November 2013.
- A national springboard whose aim is to help Swiss artists that play live.
- Everyone gets visibility (compilations, hoodies, …).
- The winners of the categories not only receive money, but also some support during the two years that follow the award ceremony and get the chance to play in Switzerland as well as abroad (France, UK, USA, Serbia… !).
- A concrete example? Rootwords, Best Urban Act 2013, recently performed during a whole week in New York!
Ready to set venues on fire?
Here’s your chance: swisslivetalents.ch/registration